Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Creepy Crawly Night.




One Sunday in my room, I found out that there was a visitor living with me. It was quite a rude awakening when I decided that I was going to be forced to sleep on the inside porch (hopefully only for tonight)! The way it happened was there was a bright yellow thing that was very stingy. It was not very photojetic and about the only way I could get it to STOP was by acting like I was calling a dog! That only lasted for a little while though. I was able to get two pictures before it went under the pile of papers near my air conditioner in the shadows. Who was this little thing that can be helpful at times. Well I'll let you see the pictures and you can judge for yourself.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Eek I am still getting the chills over that spider. And to think you wanted me to kill it??HUH! I laugh at the thought! YIKES!!!
Ginger~

Stepheny said...

Yuck! I HATE spiders! I tell you, I wouldn't be taking it's picture I'd be running out of the room! Or trying to find someone brave enough to kill it!!! lol:) (ginger)

Steph

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

I am not usually bothered by spiders, however, the fact that these pics were taken on your comforter is quite disturbing!! Unless you find a web in the morning that reads "terrific", I'd be lifting up those papers by the air conditioner and evicting that arachnid asap.

I loved your story, Kyle. I once wrote a story about an athletic clam, believe it or not. It was called The Muscular Mollusk. Cute, huh?

Welcome to bloggyland!

mrs. h. :)

Ginger said...

So happy you have a blog. Not happy you had a spider. Yuck!

Love, Aunt Susie